Forwarded emails in Outlook 365 not displaying original message

When I forward emails, why do recipients not receive them?

Hi there,

I’d be happy to help you with your issue of forwarded emails not displaying the original message in Outlook 365.

First, let’s check some settings real quick.

1. Check your replies and forwards options in Outlook:

• Go to File > Options.
    • Click on Mail.
    • Under Replies and forwards, make sure that Include original message text is selected for When replying to a message and When forwarding a message.
  2. Using Desktop Outlook instead of the web version:

• If you are using the web version of Outlook, try switching to the desktop version as this might not be a problem there.
  3. Create a draft and then forward it:

• Instead of forwarding the original message directly, try creating a draft of the original message and then forward the draft. This can sometimes help include the original text.
  4. My Templates feature as a temporary solution:

• Create a template using the My Templates feature in Outlook, which can store the message body for reuse.

Also, a couple of other users have mentioned this issue before, so it’s not just you. People using both the web and desktop versions of Outlook have experienced this issue, and it might be due to some internal settings or a glitch.

Let me know if these suggestions help, and feel free to add any additional details if they’re needed.