Forgot My Minecraft Account Email

Hello,

I've lost access to the Microsoft account linked to my Minecraft email. I remember migrating the account, and I still have the confirmation email. However, when I try to log in with the email address that received the confirmation, it asks me to create a new Microsoft account with that email. Is it possible to recover the email and reset the password so I can log in again? Thanks for your help.

Hey there, sorry to hear you’re having trouble with your Minecraft account.

First, let’s clarify some things. You mentioned you migrated your Mojang account to a Microsoft account, and you still have the confirmation email. This is good because it can help you in the recovery process.

Here are the steps you can follow to recover your email and reset your password:

1. Sign-in Helper Tool: Start by using Microsoft’s Sign-in helper tool. This tool can help you identify the correct email address associated with your account and potentially reset the password. You can find more information about it here: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360029681732-Having-trouble-accessing-your-Minecraft-account-

2. Account Recovery Process: If the sign-in helper tool doesn’t work, you can try Microsoft’s automated account recovery process. This process is detailed in the following resources:

3. Directly Contact Support: If the above steps do not help, you can contact Microsoft support, but it might be difficult for them to assist without direct access to your initial email. Keep the confirmation email handy to prove ownership of the account.

Remember that the entire process is automated, and human moderators cannot intervene directly to help you recover your account. If you’re still having trouble, it might be worth asking for help on a Minecraft community forum, like Reddit, where other players have had similar issues.