Error 30175-45 (8) During Microsoft Office 365 Installation

I'm getting an error when trying to install Microsoft 365 apps. Although I can install the 365 app from the Microsoft store, I get this error when installing the individual apps.

I've ruled out network issues by trying on multiple networks, but the problem remains.

I also checked for corrupted registry keys, which I found and fixed, but the error persists.

I'm using the 365 Personal edition.

Hey there Try to follow these steps to solve the issue with the 30175-45 (8) error during MS Office 365 installation:

1. Temporarily disable your antivirus software: Sometimes, real-time virus scanners can interfere with the install process. Turn it off during the installation. Remember to enable it after the process completes.
  2. Check for system updates: Ensure your Windows is up-to-date. Outdated drivers or operating systems can cause issues.
  3. Clear the Office installation cache: Delete the following directories to remove possible corruption:
    1. C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office
    2. C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Office
    3. C:\Users\<CurrentUsername>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Office
  4. Uninstall Office 365 from the Microsoft Store: Remove the installed 365 app from the Microsoft Store to avoid any conflicts.
  5. Clear any residual Office files:
    1. Press Win + R to open the Run dialog.
    2. Enter c:\Program Files\Microsoft Office and press Enter.
    3. Delete any remaining files in that directory.
  6. Run the Office Uninstall Tool: Download and run the Office Uninstall Tool from Microsoft. This will ensure all leftover files are removed.
  7. Clean up remaining Task Scheduler entries:
    1. Open the Task Scheduler.
    2. On the left list, find the Microsoft Office folder.
    3. Delete any unwanted or residual tasks.
  8. Download and install Office from the official Microsoft website:
    1. Go to the Microsoft Office download page.
    2. Use your credentials to download and install the Office software.
  9. Install specific apps (Word, Excel, etc.) individually: This time, install individual apps from the Microsoft website or the Microsoft Store.

By following these steps, you should be able to resolve the 30175-45 (8) error.