Email Vanishes Without a Trace - Help!

Hello

I'm struggling to access my hotmail.fr email account, which is linked to my Facebook account. After a recent computer crash, I forgot my password and got logged out of Facebook. Now, when I try to access my hotmail.fr email, Microsoft doesn't recognize it.
I desperately need to recover this email to regain access to my Facebook account, which is crucial for personal and business reasons.

Can anyone help me recover my hotmail.fr email? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Hey there!

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble accessing your hotmail.fr email account. Losing access to crucial accounts like that can be really frustrating. Here are some steps to help you recover your email:

Steps for Recovery:

1. Try the Outlook Sign-in Page

• Visit the Outlook sign-in page and enter your hotmail.fr username and your current or last known password.
    • If it doesn’t work, you’ll be prompted for additional verification steps.
  2. Use Microsoft Recovery Page

3. Fill Out the Recovery Form

• Make sure you have access to a working email address, which will be used for communication about your request.
    • Fill out the recovery form with as much detailed information about your account as possible. The more information you provide, the better the chance of recovering your account.
    • Answer questions about your contacts, email subject lines, or any other specific details Microsoft asks about your account.
  4. Clear Browser Cookies

• Some users have reported that clearing browser cookies and data helped them access the recovery form:
    • Clear your browser’s cookies and browsing data by going to Settings > Privacy and Security > Clear Browsing Data.
  5. Recover Without Security Questions

• If you still can’t remember security questions, try the above steps. If you still run into problems, let me know, and we can explore other options.

​Hope this helps you recover your hotmail.fr email and regain access to your Facebook account. Good luck