Deleting Reminders in Microsoft Lists: A Step-by-Step Guide

I created a reminder in Microsoft Lists using the built-in reminder feature through the Automate menu. Now, I want to delete the reminder, but I can't find an option to do so. I checked the Automate interface to see if there's a flow I can remove, but there isn't one. Can anyone help me figure out how to remove a reminder from Lists?

Hey there So you got stuck with deleting a reminder in Microsoft Lists? Don’t worry, I’m here to help you out.

First, let me clarify that you’re correct about not finding the reminder in the Automate menu. That’s because the reminder isn’t actually a flow; it’s tied to the specific list item. Here’s what you need to do to delete the reminder:

1. Open the list item with the reminder: Go to your Microsoft List and open the specific item that has the reminder you want to delete.

2. Find the reminder: Look for the reminder notification (it should have a clock icon) either in the item’s details or in the comments section.

3. Delete the reminder comment: Since the reminder is basically a comment, you just need to delete that comment. Click the three dots at the end of the reminder comment and select Delete.

4. Confirm deletion: You’ll see a prompt asking if you’re sure you want to delete the comment. Click Delete again to confirm.

That’s it Your reminder should now be gone. If you’re still having trouble, make sure you’re looking in the right place and that the reminder wasn’t created by someone else (in which case, you might not have permissions to delete it).

Let me know if you have any further questions or if there’s anything else I can help you with.