Daily Reminders Not Working

I've been struggling with an issue in the "Daily Intervals" section for a while now. I've managed to complete most of the puzzles, but lately, it hasn't been working as it should. It's supposed to give daily points after 3 searches, but I'm only able to get points after 1 or 2 searches, and sometimes, no points at all, despite multiple attempts.

I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same problem and if they've found a solution. I'd love to know if it's possible to fix this issue.

Thanks!

Hey there, fellow Bing user

I understand your frustration with the daily reminders. It can be annoying when points aren’t awarded correctly. I’ll walk you through some troubleshooting steps to help you resolve the issue.

Common Issues and Solutions:

1. Clear browser cache: Sometimes, a simple cache clear can solve the problem. Clear your browser cache and try searching again.
  2. Check browser compatibility: Ensure you’re using a supported browser. Bing’s rewards often don’t work well with older browser versions.
  3. Log out and log in: Sign out of your Bing account and sign back in. This may reset any connectivity issues.
  4. Disable extensions: If you have any ad-blocking or tracker-blocking extensions enabled, try disabling them. They might be interfering with the point distribution.

Detailed Troubleshooting:

1. Make sure you meet the conditions: Double-check that you’re performing the required number of searches within the specified time frame. เป্ered.
  2. Verify your account settings: Ensure your account settings are up to date and your rewards are activated. You can do this by logging into your Bing account and reviewing the rewards section.
  3. Restart your browser and device: Sometimes, a full restart can resolve any temporary connectivity issues.

Additional Tips:

• Use the Bing app: If you haven’t tried the Bing app on your mobile device, give it a shot. The app usually has better tracking and awards points more accurately.
  • Contact Bing support: If none of the above steps work, reach out to Bing’s support team with detailed information about your issue. They might be able to provide more specific guidance or resolve any technical issues.

Give these steps a try and see if they fix the problem