Customize Edge Workspaces: Set Unique Startup Pages

Can I set unique startup pages for individual Microsoft Edge workspaces? Currently, all my workspaces open the same web pages. Thanks!

Yeah, I totally get what you’re looking for. Customizing startup pages for individual Microsoft Edge workspaces is totally doable. Here’s how you can do it:

First, make sure you have the Edge workspaces feature enabled. If you haven’t already, you can do this by clicking on the three-dot menu in the top right corner of Edge, then going to Settings > Appearance, and toggling Workspaces to the On position.

Now, to set unique startup pages for each workspace:

1. Create a new workspace: Click on the + New Workspace button next to your current workspace names at the top of the Edge window. Give your new workspace a name that makes sense to you, and click Save.

2. Open the workspace settings: Click on the three-dot menu in the top right corner of Edge, then go to Settings. In the Settings page, scroll down to the Workspaces section and click on Manage workspaces.

3. Edit the startup pages: In the Manage workspaces page, find the workspace you just created and click on the Edit button next to it. In the Workspace settings pop-up, you’ll see an option for Startup pages. Click on Add new page and enter the URL of the page you want to open when you start this workspace. You can add multiple pages by clicking Add new page again. Once you’re done, click Save.

That’s it If you want to set different startup pages for each workspace, just repeat steps 1–3 for each workspace you have. When you open a specific workspace, Edge should now open the pages you’ve set for that workspace.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.