Confused about 1000 Points Puzzle - How Does it Work and How to Earn?

I’ve attached a screenshot of the issue I’m experiencing. As you can see, I’ve already tried clicking on it, but the problem persists.

I’m happy to help you out. :blush:

Firstly, let’s clarify that the 1000 Points Puzzle is part of Bing’s rewards feature. It’s a simple interactive step-by-step puzzle that helps you earn additional points. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to earn points through this feature:

1. Make sure you’re logged in to your Microsoft account: Ensure you’re signed in to your account to access the rewards section.
  2. Visit the Bing homepage: Go to bing.com and check the top navigation bar for the “Rewards” link.
  3. Access the 1000 Points Puzzle: Click on the “Rewards” link, and you should see the puzzle in the section.
  4. Complete the steps in the puzzle: The puzzle typically involves a series of simple tasks, such as clicking on a specific image, identifying a pattern, or completing a mini-game. Follow the on-screen instructions and complete each step.
  5. Get your 1000 points: Once you’ve successfully completed all the steps, you’ll earn the points.

Regarding the issue you’re experiencing, I think it’s likely due to:

1. Technical glitch: It might be a temporary issue on Bing’s side, so try refreshing the page or clearing your browser cache.
  2. Cookies and trackers: Sometimes, browser cookies or trackers can interfere with the puzzle. Try using a different browser or incognito mode.
  3. Local storage issues: Clear your browser’s local storage and try again.

If none of these solutions work, feel free to provide more details about the error you’re encountering, and I’ll be happy to help you troubleshoot further :blush: