Cant Unfreeze OneDrive - Extremely Frustrating!

I'm stuck because my storage limit has been reached. I'm really frustrated with OneDrive. When I signed in on my PC, it started syncing all my files without asking, and since the free space is limited to 5GB, it's a nightmare. I had to upgrade or risk losing my files. It was a struggle to find and recover my important documents.

I've deleted all the files from OneDrive and emptied the deleted files folder, but I still can't unfreeze my account and can't send emails. This is really annoying.

Hey there, I totally understand how frustrating this is.

Firstly, let’s get your OneDrive sorted out. Since you’ve already deleted the files from the main folder and the deleted files folder, that’s a great start. Here’s a few more steps to ensure everything is properly cleared out:

1. Check the Recycle Bin: Make sure you’ve emptied the Recycle Bin on your PC as well, as deleted files from OneDrive might still be lingering there.
  2. OneDrive Website Cleanup: Go to the OneDrive website, sign in, and navigate to the Trash folder. Ensure everything is deleted there too.
  3. Wait for Syncing: Give it some time, maybe 30 minutes to an hour, to allow the sync process to complete. This should reflect the changes you’ve made.

Now, let’s tackle the email issue:

1. Sign out and Sign back in: Try signing out of your Outlook account on your PC and then signing back in. This might help refresh the connection.
  2. Check Outlook Web App: Open the Outlook web app and see if you can send emails from there. If you can, it might be a client-side issue.
  3. Check for Updates: Ensure your Outlook client is up-to-date, as updates often resolve connectivity issues.

Additionally, if you’re still having trouble, consider reaching out to Microsoft Support for further assistance. They can look into your specific account and provide more personalized help.

Hang in there, and I hope these steps help you unfreeze your OneDrive and get your emails flowing again