Cant sign into Microsoft account, whats wrong?

I'm able to access my Microsoft account on my iPhone, but I've had issues signing in on my laptops. Despite trying with a new device, the problem persists. It's frustrating that there's no available support staff to assist with this issue.

Hey there sorted by new,

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble signing into your Microsoft account on your laptops. Since you can access it on your iPhone, it might be a browser or laptop-specific issue. Here are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the problem:

1. Clear browser cache and cookies: Sometimes, a simple cache clean can fix the issue. Go to Microsoft Edge settings, click on Privacy, search, and services, then click on “Choose what to clear.” Select the options you want to clear and hit “Clear now.”

2. Check for browser updates: Ensure Microsoft Edge is updated to the latest version. Sometimes, an outdated browser can cause compatibility issues. Navigate to settings, then Help and feedback, and click on “About Microsoft Edge.” If there are updates available, install them.

3. Disable third-party browser extensions: Some extensions might be interfering with your Microsoft account sign-in. Try temporarily disabling all extensions by clicking on the dots on the top right corner of the browser window, then selecting Extensions. Toggle off each one and see if the issue resolves.

4. Verify your account settings: Make sure you have the correct account 설정 and two-factor authentication settings in place. Check your Microsoft account website or the Microsoft Authenticator app (if you use it) to ensure everything is set up correctly and that your devices are trusted.

5. Try the Microsoft Web Account Manager: If you’re having trouble signing in directly, try using the Microsoft Web Account Manager to see if it’s an issue specific to Microsoft Edge. Open this website in a different browser or Microsoft Edge to see if you can sign in from there: https://login.microsoftonline.com/

6. Disable Enhanced Security Mode: Enhanced Security Mode might be causing issues. This is a more secure option that can sometimes prevent certain websites from working correctly. To disable it, go to Microsoft Edge settings, then click on Privacy, search, and services, and toggle off “Enhanced security mode (strict)”.

If none of these steps work for you, try signing out of all Microsoft accounts on your laptops and then sign back in. If the issue persists, you can also try reinstalling Microsoft Edge or considering a different browser.