Cant Redeem Microsoft Points: Oops It looks like youre on the go Error

I don't use a virtual private network and haven't traveled recently. For the past few days, I've been able to earn points, but I'm unable to redeem them. Is there a solution to this issue?

Hey there, sounds like you’re having some trouble redeeming those hard-earned points on Bing.

First, I want to clarify a few things to help narrow down the issue. Since you haven’t traveled and aren’t using a VPN, it’s likely not a location-based problem. Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot and possibly resolve the issue:

1. Clear your browser cache and cookies: Sometimes, stored data can cause issues. Try clearing your browser cache and cookies to see if that resolves the problem. You can do this by pressing Ctrl+Shift+Delete (Windows) or Command+Shift+Delete (Mac) and following the prompts.

2. Check for updates: Ensure your browser and operating system are up to date. Sometimes, updates can resolve issues like this. Take a minute to check for any pending updates.

3. Try a different browser or device: If you’re using a specific browser, try switching to a different one to see if the issue persists. If it does, try using a different device to rule out any browser-specific issues.

4. Check your account settings: Double-check your account settings to ensure your information is correct and up to date. Make sure your email address and other details are accurate.

If none of these steps work, you might want to try contacting Bing support directly. They might be able to provide more specific guidance or insights into what’s causing the issue.

Hope this helps you resolve the problem and redeem those points