Cant Receive Azure Partner Directory Verification Code in Authenticator App

Hello,

I'm having trouble with Azure Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) when switching to a partner organization's directory within the Azure portal. While I receive verification codes without issues for my own organization account, my mobile device doesn't receive them when I try to access the partner organization's directory.

Issue Details:

• Primary Concern: Not receiving MFA verification codes on my mobile device via the Authenticator app when accessing the partner organization's directory.

• Current Behavior: Verification codes are consistently received for my primary organization account.

• Expected Behavior: To receive verification codes on my mobile device for both my primary and partner organization directories.

Troubleshooting Steps Already Taken:

• Ensured my mobile device has a strong signal and internet connection.

• Checked that my security information is accurate and up-to-date in the Azure portal.

• Considered using alternative methods such as the Microsoft Authenticator App.

I would greatly appreciate any guidance or suggestions from the community on how to resolve this issue. If there are specific logs, settings, or additional steps I should consider, please advise.

Thank you for your time and assistance!