Cant Receive Amazon Gift Card Voucher - Need Assistance

I bought an Amazon gift card voucher, but it hasn't arrived. Can someone assist me with this issue? If not, I'd like a refund of my points.

Hey there, sorry to hear you’re having trouble with your Amazon gift card voucher. Let’s try to figure this out.

First, make sure you’ve checked your email properly, including your spam and junk folders. Sometimes, these emails can end up there by mistake. If you still can’t find it, here are some steps to follow:

1 Check your Amazon account: Log in to your Amazon account and go to the “Your Orders” section. Look for the gift card order and check its status. If it says “Delivered” but you haven’t received it, proceed to the next step.

2 Contact Amazon Customer Service: Reach out to Amazon’s customer service directly. You can do this by clicking on “Help & Customer Service” at the top of the Amazon page, then selecting “Contact Us” and choosing the email or phone option. Explain your situation, and they’ll guide you through the process.

3 Check your Microsoft Rewards account: If you purchased the gift card using Microsoft Rewards points, check your rewards account to ensure the points were deducted correctly. You can do this by signing in to your Microsoft account, going to the Rewards section, and reviewing your transaction history.

4 Request a refund of points: If Amazon confirms that the gift card wasn’t sent or is lost, you can request a refund of your Microsoft Rewards points. You can do this by contacting Microsoft Support directly and explaining the situation.

Remember to stay patient and polite when communicating with customer support. They’re there to help you out