Cant Join Official/Unofficial ARK Servers, Only Non-Dedicated Ones - Help Needed

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, but the issue persists. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Hey there, I’ve got you covered!

First off, let’s kick off with some basic troubleshooting to see if we can narrow down the issue. Have you checked your game’s servers tab to ensure that you’re not getting any error messages? Sometimes, there are backend issues that the devs might be aware of, which can cause problems.

Next up, let’s look at your Xbox’s network settings. Here’s what you should do:

1. Check your Xbox’s network configuration: Ensure that your Xbox is set to use the correct DNS servers. Go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings > DNS Settings. Make sure “Automatic” is selected.

2. Restart your router and Xbox: Yep, the classic troubleshooting step. Sometimes, a simple reboot can fix the issue.

Now, let’s dive deeper into the ARK settings:

1. Check your ARK settings: Ensure that you’re not blocking any incoming connections. Go to Options > Online > Network Settings and make sure “Allow Incoming Connections” is enabled.

2. Verify your firewall settings: If you have a firewall enabled on your router or PC, make sure it’s not blocking the required ports. ARK uses TCP ports 27015 and 27016, so check that these are open.

If none of these steps solve the issue, it’s possible that there’s a problem with your Xbox’s online multiplayer settings. Try the following:

1. Check your Xbox’s online multiplayer settings: Ensure that your Xbox is set to allow online multiplayer gaming. Go to Settings > Account > Privacy & Online Safety > Xbox Live Privacy. Make sure “Join Multiplayer Games” is set to “Everybody”.

If you’re still stuck, it might be worth checking out the ARK forums or official support channels to see if anyone else is experiencing similar issues. Good luck, and I hope you’re hunting those dinosaurs in no time