Cant Invite Attendees in Outlook LTSC 2021 - Help Needed

After installing Outlook LTSC 2021 on two devices, I noticed that on one of them, whenever I invite someone to a meeting, it automatically generates a Teams online meeting link. I'd like to know how to disable this feature.

If you’re using Outlook LTSC 2021 and experiencing issues with automatic Teams meeting links, here’s what you can do:

Disable Automatic Teams Meeting Addition

Method: Outlook Online Calendar Settings

1. Open Outlook Online: Visit https://outlook.office.com/mail/.
  2. Log In: Enter your UQ login credentials.
  3. Access Settings: Click the Settings gear icon at the top right and select “View all Outlook settings.”
  4. Calendar Settings: Click on the “Calendar” tab, then “Events and invitations.”
  5. Disable Auto Teams Meeting: Uncheck the “Add online meeting to all meetings” option.
  6. Save Changes: Click “Save” to save the changes.

Method: Windows PC Desktop Outlook Client

1. Open Desktop Outlook: Open the Outlook desktop client on your Windows PC.
  2. Access Options: Select the “File” drop-down menu at the top left and choose “Options.”
  3. Calendar Options: Click on the “Calendar” menu option.
  4. Disable Auto Teams Meeting: Uncheck the “Add online meeting to all meetings” option in the “Calendar options” section.
  5. Save Changes: Accept the changes to save.

Method: MacOS Outlook Desktop Client

1. Open MacOS Outlook: Open the MacOS Outlook desktop client.
  2. Access Preferences: Select ‘Outlook’ from the MacOS menu and then ‘Preferences.’
  3. Calendar Preferences: Select the “Calendar” option.
  4. Disable Auto Teams Meeting: Locate “Add online meeting to all events:” and click the “Configure…” button. Uncheck the “Add online meetings to all meetings” option.
  5. Save Changes: Click “Save” to save the changes.

Both of these methods will prevent Microsoft Teams meetings from being automatically added to your Outlook calendar meetings.