Cant Find Microsoft Publisher on My PC

I'm running Windows 10 and recently got a Microsoft 365 home/personal subscription. I need to access Publisher, which I know is still available, but I'm having trouble finding it. Could someone provide step-by-step instructions to help me out?

Here’s how you can get to Microsoft Publisher on your PC:

First, make sure you have the latest updates for Microsoft 365 installed. Sometimes, it might not show up if there are pending updates. Open any Microsoft Office app like Word or Excel, and it should prompt you to update if needed.

Once that’s out of the way, follow these steps:

1. Open the Microsoft 365 App: You can find it in the Start menu, usually under the “M” section.
  2. Sign In: If you haven’t already, sign in with your Microsoft account, which is the same one you use for the Microsoft 365 subscription.

Now that you’re signed in, here’s where Publisher might be hiding:

1. Click on the “Install Status” Button: This button is located at the top of the app window. It might say “Begining…” or “Installing…” depending on your current install status.
  2. Click on the “Install” or “Update” Button: You’ll see a list of available apps. Click on the “Install” button next to Microsoft Publisher.
  3. Wait for the Install: Depending on your internet speed and the size of the download, this might take some time.
  4. Publisher Should Now Be Installed: Once the install is complete, Microsoft Publisher should be available on your PC. You can find it in the Start menu along with the other Office apps.

Still, can’t find it?

1. Check Your Start Menu: Try searching for “Publisher” in the Start menu. It might take a little time for Windows to index the new app.
  2. Check Your Microsoft 365 Subscription: Sometimes, the subscription might not include all apps. Double-check your Microsoft 365 subscription and its included apps on the Microsoft website.

That’s it If you’ve followed these steps and still can’t find Publisher, you can try reinstalling Office or reaching out to Microsoft support.