Cant Claim Microsoft Reward: Whats Going On?

Hi,

I'm having trouble redeeming Microsoft rewards points for a Roblox gift card. The issue is that Microsoft doesn't accept Bulgarian phone numbers, which are required to attach a number to my account and get the gift card code. I'm seeking assistance to resolve this problem.

Hey there, I’m happy to help with your Microsoft Rewards issue!

Firstly, it’s indeed annoying that Bulgarian phone numbers aren’t compatible. Microsoft does have its set of reasons for this limitation, but I’ll guide you through possible solutions.

1. Verify Microsoft Account with an Alternative Phone Number: Try using an international phone number, either from a family member or friend, if you have that option. This might be a temporary solution to unlock the gift card redemption process.

2. Use a Virtual Phone Number (VOIP): Services like Skype or Google Voice offer virtual phone numbers. You can set up one from a country that Microsoft supports, but make sure the provider doesn’t charge you heavily for SMS verifications. Note that some VOIP services might not work for verification due to carrier restrictions.

3. Microsoft Support Directly: Since the above methods might have limitations, you can reach out to Microsoft Support directly. Explain your situation to them, and they might have a more specific solution or be able to assist in another way.

• To reach support, go to the Microsoft Support page and click “Chat” or “Request a Call” depending on your preference.
  • Be prepared to provide as much detail about your issue as possible.

Do any of these options work for you? If you hit any snags during these steps or need further assistance, feel free to respond, and I’ll do my best to help