Cant cancel recurring payment for extra 200 GB Microsoft cloud storage

I'm unable to cancel the recurring charge for "Additional 200 GB Microsoft cloud storage"!!!!

Hey there,

Sorry to hear you’re having issues canceling the recurring payment for the additional 200 GB Microsoft cloud storage. Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered. Here’s how to fix it:

Check Your Subscriptions

First, let’s make sure you’re looking at the right place. Log in to your Microsoft account, click on your profile picture in the top right corner, and select “Your Microsoft account” from the dropdown menu. From there, go to the “Payment & billing” section. Under “Subscription”, find the “Additional 200 GB” storage plan and click “Manage”.

Confirm Cancellation

Next, you should see the option to “Turn off auto-renewal” or “Cancel subscription”. Click on that and confirm you want to stop the recurring payment. If you don’t see this option, it’s likely you need to wait until the current billing period ends.

Check for Any Active Trials

Sometimes Microsoft offers trials for these additional storage plans. Check if you have an active trial running. If you do, you’ll need to wait for it to end or manually cancel it before you can cancel the recurring payment.

Contact Microsoft Support

If you’ve tried the above steps and are still having trouble, it might be a good idea to reach out to Microsoft Support. They can help you resolve the issue and cancel the payment for you.

Here are the steps to contact Microsoft Support:

1. Go to Microsoft Support
  2. Sign in with your Microsoft account
  3. Select “Billing and payments” as the support topic
  4. Explain your issue to the support agent

Let me know if any of these steps help you cancel the recurring payment. Good luck