Cant Access Outlook on iPhone 15

Just got a new iPhone 15, but I'm having trouble logging into Outlook to access my email. Everything else transferred from my old iPhone 6s, but not this. I've been trying to resolve the issue for two weeks, reaching out to Apple Care, Google, and Microsoft/Outlook, but I'm still stuck. As an 80-year-old who's not as tech-savvy as some, I really need assistance.

Thank you

Hey there, I’m happy to help you resolve the Outlook issue on your new iPhone 15!

First, let’s break down the steps to get you back into your Outlook email:

1. Go to the Settings app on your iPhone 15.
  2. Scroll down and tap on “Mail.”
  3. Tap on “Accounts” and then “Add Account.”
  4. Select “Outlook.com” from the list of email providers.
  5. Enter your Outlook email address and password. Make sure you use the correct credentials.
  6. Tap “Next” and wait for the account to verify.
  7. You will be asked to select the services you want to sync (email, contacts, calendars, etc.). Choose the ones you want.
  8. Once the account is set up, go back to the Mail app and select the Outlook account.

If you’ve already tried these steps, let’s try a few troubleshooting options:

1. Check your Outlook account status: Ensure your Outlook account is active and there are no issues on the Microsoft side. You can do this by logging into your Outlook account on a computer or another device.
  2. Remove and reinstall the Outlook app: Sometimes, reinstalling the app can resolve issues. Go to the App Store, find the Outlook app, and tap the “Get” button. This will remove the app, and you can reinstall it.
  3. Check your phone’s internet connection: Ensure your iPhone has a stable internet connection. Try accessing another online service to confirm your connection is working.

If none of these steps help, we can dive deeper into more advanced troubleshooting, but let’s start with these basics. I’m here to help you resolve this, so feel free to update me on your progress and any additional information you might need.