Cant access Microsoft support sites, need help from Support team

I'm having trouble accessing Microsoft support. Every time I try to visit the site, I get an "access denied" message, regardless of the link I use.

I need to speak with support about a stolen laptop. I've tried calling the Microsoft support number (0800 047 4688) but the virtual assistant isn't helpful and won't let me talk to a human representative.

Recently, my laptop was stolen and tracked to a known location. However, when I accessed the Device Location tool, it showed no location history.

Additionally, I don't recognize some access attempts made from different devices.

I'd like to know if it's possible to recover the device's location history, even through legal means. Someone accessed my account and deleted the history.

Is there a way to get more information about the access and command to delete the history, including the location and date?

This information is extremely valuable to me, even if it requires legal action.

Thank you for your understanding.

***Move from Microsoft 365 and Office / Subscription, Account, Billing / For the house / Windows***

Hey there, sorry to hear about the stolen laptop and the frustrations you’re facing with Microsoft support.

First, let’s tackle the “access denied” issue:

1. Clear browser cache: If you haven’t already, clear your browser cache and try accessing the site again. Sometimes, a simple refresh can resolve the issue.
  2. Check browser extensions: Disable any browser extensions one by one and see if they’re interfering with the site.
  3. Try a different browser: If the issue persists, try using a different browser or device to rule out browser-specific issues.

Moving on to the stolen laptop and tracking concerns:

1. Contact your local authorities: Report the theft to the police and provide them with the device’s serial number and any other relevant details. This is crucial for any potential legal action.
  2. Microsoft Support Alternative: Instead of calling the main support number, you can try contacting Microsoft’s Report a Stolen Device line directly: 1-800-Microsoft (1-800-642-7676). They might be more equipped to help with your specific situation.
  3. Provide device details: Be prepared to give Microsoft Support the device’s serial number, model, and any other identifying information you have.
  4. Explain the situation: Clearly explain the theft, the tracked location, and the missing location history. They should be able to escalate your case to a human representative who can assist further.

Regarding the unauthorized access and deleted location history:

1. Change your Microsoft account password: Immediately change your password to ensure no further unauthorized access.
  2. Set up two-factor authentication: Enable 2FA to add an extra layer of security to your account.
  3. Contact the police again: Update the police report with the details of unauthorized access and the deleted location history. This could be crucial evidence.

Getting more information about the access and delete actions:

1. Microsoft Support: Ask the support team if they can provide any logs or details about the unauthorized access and the deletion of location history. They might have more insight into the matter.
  2. Local authorities: Work with the police to investigate the unauthorized access and potential theft. They might be able to trace the IP addresses or devices involved.

Remember to stay calm and persistent when dealing with the support team and authorities. Good luck, and I hope you’re able to recover your stolen laptop and get the help you need.