Cant Access Microsoft Support: Access Denied Error

I'm having trouble accessing Microsoft support from my Microsoft account.

I get an error message saying "You don't have permission to access" the support page.

The error reference is #18.1c8b4817.1719866521.4ea2f896.

https://errors.edgesuite.net/18.1c8b4817.1719866521.4ea2f896

Could someone from the support team please contact me at my email address? I need help restoring memory integrity.

Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble accessing Microsoft support. I’m happy to help you troubleshoot the issue.

First, let’s try to fix the “Access Denied” error. It’s possible that the issue is related to your browser or account settings. Here are some steps to try:

1. Clear browser cache and cookies: Try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies to see if that resolves the issue. You can do this by pressing Ctrl + Shift + Delete (Windows) or Command + Shift + Delete (Mac) and selecting the appropriate options.
  2. Try a different browser: If you’re using a specific browser, try accessing Microsoft support from a different browser to see if the issue is browser-specific.
  3. Check your account settings: Make sure your Microsoft account is up to date and that you’re using the correct login credentials. You can try signing out and signing back in to see if that resolves the issue.

If none of the above steps work, it’s possible that the issue is related to your system settings. Here are some additional steps to try:

1. Check your system date and time: Ensure that your system date and time are set correctly. An incorrect date and time can cause issues with accessing Microsoft services.
  2. Disable any VPN or firewall software: Temporarily disable any VPN or firewall software you’re using to see if it’s blocking access to Microsoft support.
  3. Check for Windows updates: Ensure that your Windows installation is up to date. You can do this by going to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update.

Regarding your request to restore memory integrity, I’ll need more information about your system configuration and the issue you’re experiencing. Can you please provide more details about the problem you’re facing with memory integrity? What error messages are you seeing, and what steps have you taken so far to try and resolve the issue?

I hope these steps help you access Microsoft support. If you’re still having trouble, feel free to provide more details, and I’ll do my best to assist you