Cant Access Email: The URL cant be shown Error

Why can't I see the URL when I attempt to log in to my email account today?

Hey there Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble accessing your email account. The error you mentioned about the URL not being shown usually indicates that there’s something wrong with the connection or the application you’re using to access your email. Here are a few things you can try to solve the issue:

First, the classic solution: try restarting your browser or device. Sometimes, a simple refresh can resolve the issue.

1. Check the URL and domain name: Ensure that you’re accessing the correct URL and the domain name is spelled correctly.
  2. Take a glance at your internet connection: Make sure that you have a stable and strong internet connection.

If none of those steps work, then we might have a more serious issue on our hands. Here are some more detailed steps to try:

1. Clear cache and cookies: Sometimes, old data stored in your browser’s cache can cause issues. Clearing those out might help resolve the problem.

1. Chrome Users: Settings - History - Clear browsing data - Cookies - Cache.
    2. Firefox Users: Settings - Privacy & Security - Clear your recent history.
  2. Disable browser extensions: If any of your installed extensions are interfering with your email account access, try disabling them one by one and see if that works.

Still stuck? It might be a security issue:

1. Check if your account was compromised: If someone unauthorized accessed your email account, it’s possible your account was temporarily locked. Change your password if you think this might be the case.
  2. Contact your email provider’s support: If none of the above steps work, you should reach out to your email provider’s support team. They’ll be able to help you troubleshoot further or resolve any server-side issues.

Let me know if any of these steps solve your issue