Cant Access a Website

I'm having trouble accessing a specific website on Windows 10 using Edge, but it works fine on Google Chrome.

I've tried troubleshooting the website and got an error message, which I've included a screenshot of.

I've also run updates, sfc, dism, and chkdsk, but didn't find any issues.

Does anyone have any ideas what might be causing this problem?

I see you’ve tried some solid troubleshooting steps already That’s great You’ve narrowed it down to an Edge-specific issue. Let’s dive in to solve this puzzle.

Firstly, let’s take a closer look at the error message you encountered. Can you give us more details about the error message? What’s the exact text and any error codes? Sometimes these can provide valuable clues about what’s going wrong.

Now, since Edge is an integral part of Windows, it’s possible that the issue lies with its settings or the profile. Here are some steps to try:

1. Try resetting Edge settings:
    Open Edge, click the three dots at the top right corner, then Settings. From there, scroll down and click “Restore settings to their default values.”
    Restart Edge and see if you can access the website now.

2. Create a new profile:
    Click on the Profile button at the top right corner of Edge, then “Switch profile” or “Create a new profile.” Set up a new profile and see if the issue persists. This can help identify if the problem is specific to your current profile.

3. Disable any recently installed extensions:
    Sometimes a new extension can cause issues. Go to Edge settings, then Extensions. Disable any recently installed extensions one by one to see if that resolves the problem.

4. Check compatibility and site settings:
    Go to the website you’re trying to access, click the three dots at the top right, and select “Website permissions.” Check if any specific permissions are blocked. You can also try enabling “Open sites in separate processes” under Settings > System to help isolate potential issues.

5. Clear Edge browsing data:
    Press Ctrl + Shift + Delete to open the Clear browsing data menu. Make sure all boxes are checked, especially “Cookies and other site data” and “Site permissions.” Click “Clear” and see if that resolves the issue.

If none of these steps work, please provide more details about the error message and the website you’re trying to access. We’ll continue troubleshooting further.