Canceling a MS Rewards Gift Card Order: Help Needed

I redeemed a 100 Robux gift card, but it was sent to my primary email instead of the secondary one. The issue is that my primary email is full and can't receive new emails. Can someone help me resend it to my secondary email as soon as possible?

Hey there,

I understand your concern. To help you out, I’ve got the steps you can follow to request the resend of your 100 Robux gift card to your secondary email.

1. Head over to the MS Rewards Support Page: Go to the official MS Rewards site, and click on the “Contact Us” or “Support” link usually found at the bottom of the page.
  2. Fill out the Support Request Form: You’ll find a form where you can describe your issue. Make sure to include the following details:
  • Explain that you redeemed a 100 Robux gift card,
  • Mention that it was sent to your primary email, and
  • State that this email is full, unable to receive new emails, and request it to be resent to your secondary email.
  • Provide both your primary and secondary email addresses for their reference.
  1. Submit the Request: Once you’ve filled out the form, submit it and wait for their response. You might receive an automated acknowledgment of your request initially.

2. Follow up if necessary: If you don’t receive a response or a resolution within a few days, you can follow up with a new support request or try reaching out to them on their available social media channels.

3. Keep an eye on both inboxes: Monitor both your primary and secondary email inboxes for any updates or the resent gift card.

This should help you get the gift card sent to the right email address. Good luck.