Can I Share My Account with Multiple Devices?

I’ve been collecting points and noticed a task called “Pc search/Mobile search”. I initially tried to complete the mobile search task on my iPad, but it ended up doing a PC search instead. So, I borrowed a phone to try the mobile search task again, but I’m hesitant to proceed because I’m worried about getting banned.

Hey there!

I totally get your concern. You’re right to be cautious about sharing your account across multiple devices, especially when it comes to avoiding a ban.

Here’s the deal: generally, it’s okay to use your account on multiple devices, but you need to do it the right way to avoid any issues.

Here are some tips to help you navigate this:

1. Device switching should be kept to a minimum: Try to stick to one or two devices for your daily activities. If you need to switch, make sure you log out properly on the previous device before logging in on the new one.
  2. Don’t use multiple devices simultaneously: This is a major red flag. Avoid using your account on multiple devices at the same time, as this can look suspicious and trigger a ban.
  3. Be consistent with your search patterns: If you’re doing a PC search, stick to your PC. If you’re doing a mobile search, use your mobile device. Consistency is key here.
  4. Keep your login credentials safe: Don’t share your login info with others, even if you’re borrowing a device. This will help prevent unauthorized access to your account.

In your case, since you borrowed a phone to complete the mobile search task, it’s fine as long as you log out and don’t use both devices simultaneously. Just make sure to follow the tips above to avoid any issues.

Hope this helps You’re doing great collecting those points, and with these tips, you should be able to continue without any problems.