Can I retrieve an older cloud save for an Xbox game?

I'm having an issue with Age of Wonders 4. Since the game takes a long time to complete, I didn't realize my data was deleted due to a bug until I saw the results screen. Unfortunately, the cloud save was updated at some point during that time, which I confirmed by re-downloading it. Now, I've lost all my progress, including my ascended characters...

Your son accidentally overwrote the save file for Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, and you want to know if you can restore a cloud save to a prior point.

First, let’s check if the game uses cloud saves. If it does, you should be able to access and restore previous cloud saves. Here are the steps to follow to recover the cloud saves:

1. Launch the game on your Xbox console.
  2. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
  3. Select “My games & apps” and then select “See all” to view all your games.
  4. Find the game (Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga) that you want to restore the cloud save for and press the menu button on your controller.
  5. Select “Manage game & add-ons” and then select “Saved data.”
  6. Select “Cloud saves” and then select the saved data that you want to restore.
  7. Select “Download to console” to restore the cloud save to your Xbox console.

Please note that this will overwrite any local save data that you currently have on your console, so make sure to back up any local saves before restoring the cloud save.

Conclusion

By following these steps, you should be able to recover and download the cloud save that your son needs. If you encounter any issues or need further assistance, feel free to ask