Bring Back Play My Emails Feature

This feature was a daily essential for me while traveling. It made catching up and prioritizing emails a breeze, whether I was in a car, on a train, or out for a walk.

It was incredibly helpful for managing my time. I really hope it's reinstated or updated.

Bring Back Play My Emails Feature - Outlook

You’re not alone in missing the “Play My Emails” feature. It definitely made managing emails on-the-go much easier. While we wait for Microsoft to possibly bring it back, here are some alternatives you can use to get similar functionality:

Current Alternatives:

1. Microsoft To Do App: This app allows you to integrate your Outlook account and listen to your emails. It’s not the same as “Play My Emails,” but it’s something.

2. Outlook Mobile App: While it doesn’t have an audio feature, you can still use the mobile app to quickly check and prioritize your emails on the go.

Product Feedback:

To increase the chances of getting the “Play My Emails” feature back, make sure to submit your feedback to Microsoft:

1. Outlook UserVoice: Go to the Outlook UserVoice website and upvote the “Bring Back ‘Play My Emails’” suggestion. This platform is directly linked to Microsoft’s development team, so your votes matter.

2. Microsoft Support: Contact Microsoft support directly and express your desire to see the feature reinstated. While it might not lead to immediate action, it will contribute to the feedback.

Community Support:

Join online communities like Reddit’s r/Outlook to connect with other users who share your concern. You might find more alternatives or workarounds until the “Play My Emails” feature is hopefully reinstated.