Bluetooth Vanishes: No Device Manager Entry or Drivers Found

My Bluetooth function suddenly stopped working without any apparent reason. I hadn't made any changes to the hardware or system, but all my connected Bluetooth devices disconnected and I couldn't reconnect them. When I checked the Bluetooth settings, the devices I had connected were still listed, but I couldn't add a new device because it said to "turn on Bluetooth", even though there was no option to toggle it on or off. Additionally, there were no Bluetooth drivers listed, and the Bluetooth troubleshooter said my computer didn't have Bluetooth capability.

I've tried the following solutions, but none of them worked:

1. Restarting my PC

2. Trying to add Bluetooth, but the option was missing

3. Uninstalling, disabling, or rolling back the Bluetooth driver, but there was no driver to modify

4. Running the Bluetooth troubleshooter, which incorrectly said my device had no Bluetooth capability, despite previously connected devices still being listed.

Man, your Bluetooth function suddenly stopped working without any apparent reason like a ghost vanished. That can be super frustrating. Here are some steps to help you out:

Step 1: Basic Troubleshooting

• Restart your PC. Sometimes, a simple reboot can magically fix stuff.
  • Run the Bluetooth Troubleshooter. Press the Start button, select Settings > System > Troubleshoot > Other troubleshooters, and then run the Bluetooth troubleshooter to see if it can detect any issues and fix them automatically.

Step 2: Device Manager and Drivers

• Check Device Manager. Press the Start button, search for Device Manager, and open it. See if Bluetooth is listed. If you don’t see it, click View > Show Hidden Devices.
  • Update the Bluetooth Driver. Right-click the Bluetooth adapter, and then select Update driver > Search automatically for updated driver software.
    - If that doesn’t work, visit your PC manufacturer’s website and download the latest Bluetooth driver. Then you can manually install it by double-clicking the executable file or following the manufacturer’s instructions.

Step 3: Advanced Connection Options

• Check for Advanced Connection Options. Go to Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & devices, click More Bluetooth options, and select Advanced. Ensure this is set correctly, as some devices only connect with advanced options.

Step 4: System Refresh and USB Restart

• Unplug your PC from power and restart it. This sometimes resolves issues, especially if you haven’t tried it yet.
  • Disable and re-enable the USB Root Hub (USB 3.0) in Device Manager. This can help reset the Bluetooth connection.

Step 5: Driver Rollback and Reinstall

• Roll back the Bluetooth driver. In Device Manager, if you see the option to Roll Back on the Driver tab, do it. If not, tryacím updating the driver manually.
  • Uninstall and reinstall the Bluetooth driver. If everything else fails, uninstall the driver, restart your PC, and let it reinstall automatically or manually install the latest driver from your PC manufacturer’s website.

Step 6: System Restore and Update Management

• Try a System Restore. If you have a restore point before this issue, go back to it. This might undo whatever changes caused the problem. You can disable and hide recent updates to prevent them from reinstalling.

Step 7: Final Checks

• Check for other issues. Ensure your PC’s chipset, BIOS, display, network, and USB drivers are up-to-date.
  • Use a System Performance troubleshooter. If nothing else works, go through a comprehensive system performance check to identify any other issues.

Hopefully, one of these steps will bring your Bluetooth back from the dead. Good luck