Bing Lists Wrong Address for My Business - Help

A business listing on Bing displays an incorrect address. Although I can update the address when I click to edit the details, the correct address never gets published. This issue is severely impacting my business.

Hey there, I feel your pain. An incorrect business address on Bing can indeed be a major headache for your business.

First, let’s try to troubleshoot this issue.

Update Your Business Listing (Again)

1. Log in to your Bing Places account and navigate to your business listing.
  2. Edit the address to ensure it’s correct.
  3. Save the changes. This might seem obvious, but sometimes it takes a few attempts.

If the issue persists, there are a few more steps to take:

Verify Your Business Listing

1. Make sure your business listing is verified. If it’s not, go through the verification process. This ensures Bing trusts the information you’re providing.
  2. Wait a few days after verification to see if the correct address gets published.

Check for Duplicate Listings

1. Search for your business on Bing to see if there are duplicate listings. Sometimes, these can cause conflicts.
  2. Report any duplicate listings to Bing’s support team for removal.

Reach Out to Bing Support

If none of the above steps work:

1. Contact Bing’s support team directly. They can help investigate and resolve the issue faster.
  2. Provide detailed information about the problem you’re facing, including the correct address and any steps you’ve taken so far.

Additional Tips

• Ensure your business listing is consistent across all platforms, including Google My Business and other directories.
  • Double-check that your website and other online presence also reflect the correct address.

Hang in there, and hopefully, these steps will help you resolve the issue and get your business listing corrected on Bing.