Aw Snap Error Prevents Login to My Account

Hi,

I'm experiencing issues with the "Aw, Snap" error message, which prevents me from accessing my Outlook account.

Hey there

Sorry to hear you’re dealing with the “Aw, Snap” error in Outlook. This error usually occurs due to some browser-related issues. Here are some steps that should help you resolve the problem and access your account:

1. Restart Your Browser: Yeah, it sounds simple, but sometimes a simple restart can fix the issue. Close all instances of your browser, wait for a few seconds, and then open it again. Try logging into your Outlook account after the restart.

2. Disable Extensions: A rogue extension might be causing the problem. Open your browser, go to the extensions menu, and disable all extensions one by one. Try logging into your Outlook account after each disable to see if the error persists. This will help you identify the problematic extension.

3. Clear Browser Cache and Cookies: Cached data can cause issues like this. Clear the browser cache and cookies, then try logging in again.

4. Check and Update Browser: Make sure your browser is up to date. Sometimes, an outdated browser can cause these kinds of errors. Update your browser if it needs it.

5. Try a Different Browser: If none of the above steps work, try logging into your Outlook account from a different browser. If it works on the other browser, it’s likely an issue with your primary browser.

6. Remove and Re-install Browser: If all else fails, try removing and re-installing your browser. This should eliminate any browser-related issues.

Give these steps a shot and let me know if you’re still having issues.