Ark Server List Not Populating - Help!

Having trouble with Ark: Survival Evolved on Game Pass. The game says it's online, but I'm not seeing any servers. I've tried checking and unchecking all the boxes, and even reinstalled the game, but still no servers are appearing.

Hey there, fellow Ark enthusiast

I totally get how frustrating it is when the server list just refuses to populate. I’ve been there, done that, and got the t-shirt.

First off, let’s rule out the obvious stuff.

Network Issues

• Are you connected to the internet? Yeah, it sounds silly, but sometimes we overlook the basics.
  • Check your Xbox’s network connection. Ensure it’s stable and you can access other online services like Xbox Live.

Server Filters

• Try resetting the server filters. Sometimes, an overfiltered list can lead to this issue.
  • Clear all the filters (region, players, etc.), and see if that magically populates the list.

Server List Refresh

• Force the server list to refresh. Just go to the server list, press the Options button on your controller, and select ‘Refresh List’.

Xbox and Game Updates

• Make sure your Xbox is up-to-date. Sometimes, updates can fix these kinds of issues.
  • Check if there are any updates for Ark: Survival Evolved itself. Maybe a patch will do the trick.

Server Status

• It’s possible that the servers are down for maintenance or experiencing issues. Check the Ark: Survival Evolved Twitter or official forums for any announcements.

Reinstall Again (Yeah, I Know)

• If none of the above steps work, try reinstalling the game again. This time, after uninstalling, go to your Xbox’s Settings > System > Storage > Apps & Games > Ark: Survival Evolved, and delete any remaining data.

Xbox Support

• If all else fails, it might be worth reaching out to Xbox Support. They can help you troubleshoot or check if there’s an issue on their end.

Hope one of these steps gets you back to surviving and thriving in Ark