Appealing a Microsoft Rewards Suspension: Where to Send My Case

While earning Microsoft rewards by searching on Bing, I unexpectedly got suspended for allegedly using a bot. The only unusual thing I was doing was using a Microsoft-themed Chrome extension. Can anyone assist me with this issue?

Here’s a detailed guide to help you appeal your Microsoft Rewards suspension:

This is a pretty common issue, and I’ve been in your shoes before. So let’s dive right in!

What to Do

1. Gather Information: Before appealing, make a list of everything you did differently around the time you got suspended. You’ve mentioned using a Microsoft-themed Chrome extension. Was there anything else unusual?

2. Prepare Your Case: Write a clear, concise message explaining what happened. Mention that you’re not using any bots and that you’re genuinely confused about the suspension. Also, clarify the suspicious activity that might have triggered this action (the Chrome extension in this case).

3. Where to Send Your Case: You’ll need to contact Microsoft Support directly. You can do this through the Microsoft Support website or use the Microsoft Rewards app (if it’s still accessible). Click on Help and then Contact Support. Choose the Email option and write your message.

4. Wait Patiently: It might take a few days to hear back from Microsoft, but be assured that they’ll review your case diligently.

Tips for a Successful Appeal

• Be Polite: Keep your tone friendly and cooperative. Avoid being defensive or aggressive.
  • Be Detailed: Provide as much information as possible about your activities leading up to the suspension.
  • Be Patient: It might take some time to resolve the issue, so be prepared to wait a bit.

Additional Tips

• Make sure your account is in good standing and all details are accurate.
  • Double-check that you haven’t accidentally violated any Microsoft Rewards policies.
  • If you’re still having trouble after appealing, consider reaching out to Microsoft Support via Twitter or Reddit. Sometimes, these channels can expedite the process.

Good luck with your appeal, and I hope Microsoft Rewards reactivates your account soon