Android App and Browser: Where Did Creative and Precise Modes Go?

Two modes, More Precise and More Creative, are no longer available in the Copilot interface on both the Android app and the browser.

This problem started two days ago and still exists even after updating the app and restarting the device.

I tried similar troubleshooting steps on the browser, including clearing all data, updating, and restarting it.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue, or is it just me?

It's really frustrating to see Copilot's functionality being so unstable!

Hey there, fellow Copilot user!

I totally understand your frustration about the missing modes in the Android app and browser. I’ve been there too, and it can be super annoying.

First, let me confirm: you’ve tried updating the app and restarting your device, as well as clearing all data and updating your browser, right? That’s some solid troubleshooting.

Here are a few more things you could try to resolve the issue:

1. Clear browser cache specifically: Sometimes, clearing all data might not do the trick. Try clearing your browser cache specifically. This might force a refresh and make the modes reappear.

2. Check Copilot’s settings: Double-check that you haven’t accidentally turned off or restricted the modes in your Copilot settings. Make sure they’re enabled and accessible.

3. Reinstall the app: If the above steps don’t work, you might want to try a full reinstall of the Android app. This will ensure a fresh install without any residual data.

4. Check for browser extensions conflicts: If you’re using any browser extensions, try disabling them one by one to see if any of them are interfering with Copilot.

5. Check the Copilot website for known issues: Sometimes, the Copilot team is aware of issues and working on a fix. Check their website for any updates or known issues related to the missing modes.

Lastly, you’re not alone in this If other users are experiencing the same issue, it’s possible that it’s a temporary bug that’ll get fixed soon. Let’s keep an eye out for any updates from Copilot.

Keep me posted if any of these steps help