Accidentally deleted all Microsoft apps with Revo Uninstaller

Is there a way to revert my PC to a previous state or undo the changes I made? I'm really worried and need assistance.

Hey there, sorry to hear that you accidentally deleted all Microsoft apps using Revo Uninstaller. Don’t worry; I’m here to help you out!

Restoring Windows to a Previous Date

To get your PC back to normal, you can try using the System Restore feature built into Windows 11. This should undo the changes you made with Revo Uninstaller. Here’s how to do it:

1. Open Settings by pressing Win + I.
  2. Go to System > Recovery.
  3. Under Advanced startup, click Restart now.
  4. Choose Troubleshoot > Advanced options > System Restore.
  5. Select a restore point from when your PC was working fine and click Next.
  6. Review the restore point details, ensure it’s the right one, and click Finish to start the restore process.

Backing Up Registry Items

If you used Revo Uninstaller Pro, it should have created backups of deleted Registry items. You can restore these items using the Backup Manager:

1. Open Revo Uninstaller Pro.
  2. Click the Backup Manager button in the lower part of the Commands Panel.
  3. Find the backup related to the uninstall operation.
  4. Right-click on the backup and select Restore or Custom Restore to retrieve the deleted items.

Reinstalling Apps

After restoring, you might need to reinstall the deleted Microsoft apps. You can do this from the Microsoft Store:

1. Open the Microsoft Store.
  2. Search for the apps you want to reinstall.
  3. Click Install to download and install them again.

Remember, if you created a system restore point before uninstalling the apps, you can use that to get your PC back to its previous state. If you’re not sure, you can try the steps above to see if it works for you.