1500 Points Order Delayed for 2 Months - Need Help Resolving Issue

I purchased 1500 points, but they haven't arrived yet. After waiting three months, I'm starting to lose faith. I haven't received anything, and if I don't get my points or some assistance, I'll likely file a complaint.

Hey there,

Sorry to hear that you’re still waiting for your 1500 points. That’s unacceptable, especially after three months Here’s what you can do to try and resolve the issue:

First, let’s try to cover the basics:

• Have you checked your email spam folder? Sometimes, important emails can get misplaced, and you might have missed an update about your points.
  • Have you logged into your account to see if there are any messages or notifications about the delay?

If you’ve already done those things, here’s what I recommend:

1. Reach out to customer support: You need to contact the customer support team directly. Explain your situation, providing your order number and any relevant details. They should be able to investigate and let you know what’s going on.
  2. Ask for a clear resolution timeline: Make sure they give you a specific date for when you can expect your points to arrive or a resolution to the issue. This will help you plan and follow up accordingly.
  3. Request compensation for the delay: You’ve waited three months, so it’s reasonable to ask for some kind of compensation. This could be additional points, a refund, or even a small gift. Be polite but firm when asking for this.
  4. Escalate the issue if necessary: If the initial support person can’t help you, ask to speak with a supervisor. They might have more power to resolve the issue quickly.

Remember to stay calm and patient during the process. Good luck, and let us know how it goes!

P.S. - If you do end up filing a complaint, be sure to document everything, including dates, communication records, and any promises made by the support team. This will help your case immensely.